When considering an iPhone 6 repair near Houston Texas, there are a lot of things to take into account. You may be asking, what is there to account for? Well, there could be a number of different possible issues with your iPhone 6. Taking your device to our local Houston cell phone repair shop for a diagnosis can help extensively if you are not sure what is wrong with your iPhone.
There are so many different choices in the greater Houston, TX area for iPhone 6 repairs, but there is only one cell phone repair store that can meet you at your location anywhere in Houston and also give you a great price and that is Cell Phone Fix USA. Our technician can help diagnose many different types of issues, and offer sound advice on how to resolve them; and possibly prevent them in the future.
About IPhone 6 Repairs Near Houston Texas
For example, there could be a bad charge port.
There are a lot of things that could possibly cause problems with your charge port. For instance, there could be dirt or debris covering the contacts, not allowing the charger and the contacts within the charge port to make a connection. For this, all the charge port needs is a thorough cleaning. A soft-bristled toothbrush and a little alcohol will resolve this issue.
Another possibility could be that the charge port could have also been exposed to some form of liquid. This could cause corrosion within the charge port. This could also prevent the charger and the contacts within the charge port to make a connection. For this problem, the charge port will have to be replaced. The replacement itself takes around thirty to forty-five minutes to complete, and is fairly inexpensive.
One more possibility could be that the charge port simply went out on its own. This is normal ware-and-tear, but none the less, the charge port would have to be replaced.
Another issue to take in account could be a bad home button.
There aren’t many things that could go wrong with the home button. One of the few could be that it is not clicking. This could be a result of one of two reasons.
- Either the click pad itself, underneath the home button, could have been worn down from the constant use of the home button. If this is indeed the case, the home button would need to be replaced.
- The other reason could be that the screws in the plate holding the home button in place could be too tight. To resolve this issue, they just need to be loosened a bit for the home button to click properly.
Another problem may be that some form of liquid has come in contact with the home button. As a result, this can cause corrosion, and prevent the home button from properly receiving and following the commands that it’s given. The home button would have to be replaced.
The last possible reason for the home button to have stopped working would be that the home button simply went out over time. The home button would have to be replaced for this issue as well.
A bad audio jack is another example. There can only be a few reasons as to why it would stop working.
- It was exposed to some form of liquid
- There is dirt or debris within the audio jack
- It simply went out on its own.
If there was liquid exposure, there will be corrosion, and the audio jack will have to be replaced. The repair is fairly simple and pretty quick to complete. If there is in fact dirt or debris, the problem can be easily resolved with a toothbrush and some alcohol. Gently rub toothbrush bristles around the inside of the audio jack until it’s clean.
Another issue may be a bad power button.
A bad power button could be the result of only a few things. If it isn’t clicking, there are two possibilities as to why.
- It could be that the screws in the plate holding the power button in place are too tight. In order to solve this problem, the screws just need to be loosened a bit.
- Or it could be that the click pad between the plate and the power button itself has been worn down from use.
Now, if the power button clicks but simply does not work, it could be either one of two different causes.
- Either it was exposed to liquid and corroded, preventing the power button from operating properly.
- Or it went out on its own.
Whatever the cause may be, the power button would have to be replaced. It is a simple yet tedious task, but can easily be done at a reasonable price. The repair itself could take about thirty to forty-five minutes to complete.
A broken screen is one of the most common iPhone 6 repairs near Houston .
There are many ways a screen can brake.
- The glass could crack or the LCD could be cracked.
- There could be bleed spots in the LCD.
NOTE: What is a bleed spot? A bleed spot is exactly what the name states. It’s a spot in the LCD where the color bleeds out in one spot of the screen.
- There could be lines in the LCD.
- There could be dead spots in the screen.
NOTE: What is a dead spot? A dead spot is just a spot in the screen that’s non-responsive to the touch.
- The entire screen could be completely unresponsive.
- Or the screen could have just completely gone out on its own.
Regardless of the issue, all can be resolved by getting the screen replaced. The screen itself comes as a glass and LCD combo. The repair takes anywhere up to thirty to forty-five minutes. It is a fairly inexpensive fix.
When it comes down to iPhone 6 repairs near Houston, Texas there are multiple things to take into consideration, but after all things are considered Cell Phone Fix USA in Houston stands out as the obvious choice. Some people worry more about the price of the repair, others worry about the content and data on their device. But whatever your reasoning for getting your device repaired before you run out and replace it, think about what is more of a priority of your preference.